Carbon Fiber Dummy Wafers
Set up and cycle test your equipment without breaking silicon wafers. This high-tech carbon fiber composite wafer is virtually indestructible and is manufactured to SEMI-standard diameter, flatness and notch specifications. Carbon fiber dummy wafers are also designed to mimic the weight and structural characteristics of silicon wafers.
- Available in 125,150, 200, 300 and 450mm SEMI-compatible diameters.
- Customization of printed patterns and machined geometries is also available.
- Carbon Fiber material approximates the weight of a silicon wafer.
- Wafer perimeter and notch compatible with pre-aligners.
- Carbon Fiber Material is virtually indestructible.
- Compatible with vacuum and edge-grip end-effectors.
- Lasts longer than silicon or other dummy wafers.
- Burn-in and set up equipment without the risk of breaking silicon.
- Save time and money.
- Available in 125mm through 450mm SEMI-compatible diameters
- Part weight and stiffness approximates that of silicon wafers
- High-tech carbon fiber composite material maintains flatness
- Vacuum end-effector compatible
- Semi notch allows the edge to be sensed in prealigners and orienters
- Material is virtually indestructible
MicroTool’s products increases silicon yield and equipment uptime by improving critical wafer handling operations. We have spent years developing equipment to measure and analyze robot, load port, and other fab automation. These systems turn the ‘art-of-alignment’ into a repeatable and measurable science.